Web Design

Custom Web Design

ERC offers a holistic WordPress website design service that includes search engine optimization and a focus on visitor conversions. As a South African WordPress digital agency my streamlined development processes and library of custom development tools are able to offer high quality websites at an affordable price.

From a simple brochure website to an advanced e-Commerce solution with a custom CMS or directory website, I can create the ultimate solution to meet your online marketing goals and website requirements.

All of my custom website design and development projects follow a structured development process that helps me execute your project on-time and on-budget. Each project is attended to with passion and dedication.

When it comes to website design in South Africa, ERC Design is a top choice.  Contact me today for a website design quote, and start reaping the benefits your new website will bring!

 

What is included?

  • Advanced Template
  • Free .co.za domain for one year
  • Google Indexing
  • Contact Form
  • Landing pages created (Home, About Us, Services or Products, Contact Us, Privacy Policy, etc)
  • Mobile friendly

E-Commerce Web Design

I offer E-Commerce web design with credit card checkout capabilities using PayFast.co.za (local credit card processor that process your client’s credit cards in ZAR) or Paypal (for USD / EUR / GBP Transactions) Or via Invoice and EFT.

I make use of the https://woocommerce.com/ open source platform, so you save on shopping cart development.

With 72,915,044 downloads, WooCommerce powers over 28% of all online stores.
WooCommerce is now the most popular E-Commerce platform on the web (stats from Builtwith), so you can rest assured you’re in good company.

What is included?

  • Advanced E-Commerce Features Template
  • Update products, orders, photos yourself
  • Free .co.za domain for one year
  • Google Indexing
  • Contact Form
  • WooCommerce installed and setup
  • Up to 500 products loaded from .csv file (You must supply the .csv file)
  • 5 Landing pages created (Home, About Us, Contact Us, Privacy Policy, etc)
  • Mobile friendly

My Websites Include

Responsive Design

I create websites that look great on large screens, tablets & mobile phones.

On-Site SEO

I optimize your site for search engines with the proper meta titles and meta descriptions.

~

Free SSL Sertificate

Host your website with me and I include a free SSL certificate to keep your site secure for your visitors

~

Maintenance

Protect your website by keeping it secure and up to date with one of my care plans.

Basic

CMS & Template Based

Starting from

R 1 800.00

once off

1 – 4 Template Based website

Contact Form

Cannot manage website yourself.
You can post blog posts.

1 Round of changes included

Includes SSL Certificate
(If hosted by ERC Design)

Server & 5 Emails Setup

Business

CMS & Template Based

Starting from

R 3 500.00

once off

5 – 10 Template Based website

Contact Forms

Cannot manage website yourself.
You can post blog posts.

2 Rounds of changes included

Includes SSL Certificate
(If hosted by ERC Design)

Server & 10 Emails Setup

E-Commerce

CMS & Template Based

Starting from

R 5 200.00

once off

5 Page Template Base website

Custom Shop, Product, Cart & Checkout

Shop Manager Access

Payment Gateway & Shipping Setup

3 Rounds of changes included

Includes SSL Certificate
(If hosted by ERC Design)

Server & 10 Emails Setup

MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTIONS

Excludes hosting

12/24 Months –  No Cancellations

After 12/24 Months, includes monthly maintenance

Frequently Asked Questions

What do you need from me?

I will need the content that will be included on your website, this includes images and the text for each of the pages. Your contact information, hours of operation, location address, and social media links to initiate your template design.

I ask for 60% depost (non-refundable) and remaining 40% once the website is completed and before it is launched.

How long does it take to design a website?

On average I will be able to send your first design template within 2 weeks of receiving all of the content from you. If you are unable to provide me content, I can create a template with stock images.

Do you provide maintenance?

Yes I do! Whether you are hosting your website with me or with your preferd provider, I can offer a maintenance plan to keep your website updated, backed up and secure.

ENQUIRE NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION

TALK TO ME

065 825 9703

info@ercdesign.web.za

Don't have time to chat now?
Book a call back with me

Service Required

1 + 2 =